Precision Learning has proudly partnered with Rutgers Business School to provide students with the important opportunity to enroll in the Summer Intensive in Business English (SIBE), Precision Learning’s proprietary immersive Business English program built for the summer session.
The program focuses on strengthening English speaking, writing, listening, and reading skills, while further expanding practical skills such as professional networking, public speaking and giving presentations, analyzing business publications, conducting meetings, interviews, and negotiations, writing persuasively, excelling in interviews, and other critical proficiencies. The program ultimately helps to prepare students for success in undergraduate or graduate studies at Rutgers University.
Students will receive and will work through the following materials, whether in class or during homework assignments:
- Market Leader: Business English (Levels Vary)
- Improve Your English: English in the Workplace
- English the American Way: A Fun ESL Guide to Language and Culture in the U.S.
- Business Writing: What Works, What Won’t
- Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, Steve Jobs, or similar
- A Selection of Business Case Studies
Students will also engage in a program-wide competition, which may include a Business Plan Competition, as well as an informative program-related excursion for direct learning.
Please contact our team for more information on the program curriculum and customization options.